Last Modified: August 25, 2021
THIS AGREEMENT TAKES EFFECT WHEN YOU CLICK THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE CUSTOMER PORTAL THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE CUSTOMER PORTAL THROUGH THE WEBSITE,YOU: (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE SELECT THE "I DECLINE" BUTTON, OR OTHERWISE CEASE USE OF THE CUSTOMER PORTAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE CUSTOMER PORTAL.
- "Registered User" refer to You, Your agents, and Your general authorization to access and use the Customer Portal under the rights granted to You pursuant to this Agreement.
- "Customer Portal" means the electronic services provided in and through the Website subject to terms of this Agreement that enable You to conveniently view and print Your account information, pay invoices online, and engage in any other permitted use(s) that the Customer Portal may provide now or in the future.
- "Customer Data" means personally identifiable information that is submitted, posted, transmitted, or viewed on the Customer Portal.
- “Service Suspension” means an event for which FideliTrade reasonably believes the suspension of the Customer Portal is necessary to protect FideliTrade, its customers, and/or the general public.
- “Website” means https://www.fidelitrade.com.
- Access and Use.
- Provision of Access. Subject to terms and conditions of this Agreement, FideliTrade hereby grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right to access and use the Customer Portal as a Registered User solely for Your own personal purpose in accordance with the terms and conditions herein. You are solely responsible to maintain at all times the security, privacy, and confidentiality of passwords or other access credentials that enable You to access the Customer Portal. You acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to Your account on the Customer Portal or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree and acknowledge that FideliTrade is authorized to rely on, and act in accordance with, any inquiry, message or instruction transmitted electronically using Your access credentials, and that FideliTrade’s receipt of such inquiry, message or instruction is conclusive evidence that such inquiry, message, or instruction is correct, duly authorized by You, and that FideliTrade may reasonably rely on same. If You believe that someone other than You logged into the Customer Portal with Your access credentials, it is highly recommended that You immediately change Your password. In addition, You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of Your username or password or any other breach of security by contacting FideliTrade’s Client Services Department at (302) 762-6200. You also agree to ensure that You sign out from Your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer or public wi-fi network so that others are not able to view or record Your password or other personal information.
- Use Restrictions. You shall not permit anyone else to use Your password or otherwise access Your credentials to access the Customer Portal without FideliTrade’s express written consent.
- Customer Data. You hereby grant FideliTrade the right to display and transmit Your Customer Data and perform all acts with respect to Your Customer Data as may be necessary for FideliTrade to provide the Customer Portal for Your own use. You are solely responsible to maintain the security, privacy, and confidentiality of Customer Data that You elect to print, screenshot, or otherwise reproduce in paper or electronic form.